Blender Appreciation Poster
- Model a sculpture in Blender in 1 hour - It gets added to the poster
- Theme of the sculpture: "What Blender means to you?"
- Even a cube with some holes is a great sculpt!
- Especially people who have never used Blender before should participate! :)
- Also: developers, supporters and other people who are involved with Blender in some way
- The point? Let's make a nice poster and encourage Blender community to donate at least 5 dollar per month to Blender Development Fund or to get a Blender Cloud subscription just for the appreciation of Blender.
- Aim is to get 100 or even more people to participate to the poster! (hehe, what a mess it'll be)
(Click the image to open it bigger)
Anything, including title, slogan, text, graphics, element placements have not been fully decided.
- Make a render of your sculpt in 1 hour
- Theme: "What Blender means to you?"
- Minimum size 1024x1024, maximum 1920x1080
- Use materials, hair, particles, anything goes
- Feel free to draw a sketch before starting
- Your name will be added to the poster next to your image
- Your website/company name etc. will be added to the gallery section of this website
- Record a video of the sculpt making-of (Optional, but would be fun :)
- That will be added to the gallery of this website as well
- Send the final image as .jpg or .png as an attachment to: BlenderPoster@gmail.com
- Add your name and website/twitter/company to the e-mail
- Add a link to the YouTube video of your making-of to the e-mail as well
- I'll add the sculpt to the poster as soon as I get it
- Keep checking this page for the poster development
(Alphabetically ordered, click the image to open it bigger)